Fit India School week
Live relay of Fit India movement launching by our honorable prime minister of India was shown to the children and Debate was conducted on it.
The aim of this movementis to encourage pupil, teachers- physical activity and sports in their everyday lives and daily routine.
In order to take this mission forward, “Fit India School Week ” was celebrated in the month of November, 2019.
The activities included are:
- The school has reserved the periods for physical education (MassPT ). Outdoor games, indoor games and yoga for both teachers and students.
- Activities on nutrition: Cooking without fire activity and identification of fruits andf vegetables for lower classes was conducted.
- Debate was conducted on Fit India.
- Intra and Interschool competition essay was held on importance of sports and games.
- Quiz was held for the children about sports and posters were made about the importance of sports.
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge
Ganit challenge was conducted for 8th, 9th& 10th students on November 29th,2019. Top 3 students were selected from 10th standard and the students who was selected gave online test.
Clean India Mission:Activities to clean up the streets and to bring about the awareness among everybody about cleaning the infrastructure.
Our school children cleaned the grounds, parks and roads and visited the houses to bring about the awareness in the surrounding area of the school. Display of slogans on road was also conducted in the month of November,2019.
Rashrtiya Ekta Diwas
Ekta Diwas was conducted on 31.10.2019 in the school assembly. Speech was given about Sardar Vallabhai Patel, children sang a song on the given theme.
International Yoga day
International yoga day was celebrated in the school on 21.06.2019 by doing mass yoga and our yoga teacher gave a speech about yoga and its advantages.
CBSE Story telling competition
To give a platform to explore the imagination and creativity story telling competition was conducted on 26.11.2019 & 30.11.2019 for children as per the instructions of CBSE. 3 best students were selected and their stories was uploaded through a CBSE link and received online participation certificate.
Fastest reading contest was conducted on 24.01.2020 for high school children and in that 3 best students was selected for round 2 to give the online test as per the CBSE circular.
Pariksha Pe Charcha
Live relay of Pariksha Pe Charcha was shown to VI to X standard students on 20.01.2020 from 11am to 1pm. Essay was written by IX & X standard students on the same topic and received a online participation certificate from CBSE board.
Celebration of Ek Bharat Shresht Bharat
As per circular from CBSE , Karnataka has been paired with Uttarakhand state. Activities are done keeping in view the language of the pairing state. Activities like singing, reading, essay writing, skits, poster making, news reading, personality reading in the language of pairing state i.e. Hindi. was done.
No angry policy
CBSE as a part of its thrust on joyful education and holistic fitness it has directed all the affiliated schools to convert into anger free zone. Based on these posters were made and displayed on the notice board.
Integrating art in education
Art education is considered as integral part of the curriculum. Activities are done in the classrooms. Every week 2 periods are allotted for art education integrating the curriculum.
All the above activities were conducted to develop the
- Teamwork and Collaboration. ...
- Enhancing Social and Emotional Learning. ...
- Developing Academic Heroes. ...
- Increasing Intrinsic Motivation. ...
- Enhancing Beneficial Peer Comparisons. ...
- Strengthening Academic Self-Concept. ...
- Facilitating Growth Mindsets. ...
- Building Mental Toughness.