- A child protection committee is formed in the school which is responsible for the safety of children.
- CCTV Cameras are installed to cover every nook and corner of the school building, ground, entrance, etc.
- Sexual Harassment Committee for female employees/girls (students) is formed in the school - PDF enclosed
- Security staff is employed from a reputed organisation.
- Students are taught how to keep themselves safe. Awareness programmes are also organised frequently.
- City Traffic Police organise Road Safety Awareness Program for children every year
Welcome to "RPES Jnana Saraswati Public School"
Why RPES Jnana Saraswati Public School
Rajajinagar Parents’ Education Society was established in the year 1969. It is a registered organization situated in the heart of the city. With it’s rich experience of running institutions from Kindergarten up to post graduation, it is now blooming with a new venture. It has started a CBSE school by the name ‘RPES Jnana Saraswati Public School’ in 2013. The society owes its origin to a group of dedicated and honest stewards who felt the need for meaningful education blending both the best of formal education and Indian culture. Their hard work, zeal and devoted services for the noble cause of education, have brought out this institution. The society had its humble beginning in 1969 with 50 children in a rented building. Now the group of RPES schools has over 2500 children housed in the complex of its own, from KG classes to PG classes.
Classrooms are spacious and well lit – with flexible furniture to modify seating arrangement at will. They are technology equipped with Teach Next “Smart Class” programme.
Our Results Speak for themsleves!
The students of class X achieved excellent results in 2021-22 Board Exam. For 10 consecutive years, we have Maintained 100% results with 14 students getting above 90%. In spite of the new exam structure of the Board the students put up a great performance.
Students of the school also took part in various inter-school competitions winning prizes. Our belief in ourselves and selfless efforts have always propelled us towards excellence.
Meet Our Toppers (2021-22)
We, at RPES, believe that a smile can work wonders. The positive attitude of students and teachers creates a pleasant atmosphere and spreads happiness throughout the school. Good talks and deeds practised in the school help our children develop and practise good culture.
To ensure child safety a number of measures are taken